The Milford Community School Use Program sponsors a variety of programs for adults during the spring months. Programs are open to both residents and non-residents.
Schedules and pricing vary with each program.
How to register
- You can register by mail or in person. Please enclose payment with your registration.(Sorry we do not accept credit cards.)
- If enrolling in more than one course, please enclose a separate registration form
and a separate check.
- No refunds unless a class is filled or canceled.
- Separate fees are set for Residents and Non-Residents.
- Senior Citizens (65 years and older) are eligible for 10% discounts.
Make checks payable to: Town of Milford/MCSUP
Mail to: Milford Community School Use Program
c/o Milford High School, 31 West Fountain Street, Milford, MA 01757-4098
Adult Spring Activity
Programs at a glance
|Pressed Flower Designs||4/5/17|
|About Boating Safety (ABS) Course||5/20/17|
|Couch to 5K Program||4/8/17 to 6/17/17|
|After Work Group Lessons||Choice of Weeks|
|Golf for Moms||5/1/17 to 6/5/17|
|Mother's Day 2 for 1 Group Lesson||5/13/17|
|One-Night Cooking Classes & Workshops|
|Light Summer Dinner - Chicken Ravioli in a Lemon Basil Sauce||4/25/17|
|Cardio Tennis/Round Robin Mix||4/15/17 to 5/13/17|