The Milford Community School Use Program sponsors a variety of adult recreation activities during the summer months. Programs are open to both residents and non-residents.
Schedules and pricing vary with each program.
How to register
- You can register by mail or in person. Please enclose payment with your registration. (Sorry we do not accept credit cards.)
- If enrolling in more than one course, please enclose a separate registration form and a separate check.
- No refunds unless a class is filled or canceled.
- Separate fees are set for Residents and Non-Residents.
- Senior Citizens (65 years and older) are eligible for 10% discounts.
Make checks payable to: Town of Milford/MCSUP
Mail to: Milford Community School Use Program
c/o Milford High School, 31 West Fountain Street, Milford, MA 01757-4098
Adult Summer Activity
Programs at a glance
|After Work Group Lessons||7/10/17 to 8/7/17|
|Father's Day 2 for 1 Group Lesson||6/17/17|
|One Day Golf School (Ages 15 +)||Choice of Weeks|