The Milford Community School Use Program sponsors a variety of activities for kids of all ages during the fall months. Programs are open to both residents and non-residents.
Our fall program changes from year to year, but often includes arts and crafts, fall sports and fitness activities and swimming.
Schedules and pricing vary with each program.
How to register
- You can register by mail or in person. Please enclose payment with your registration. (Sorry we do not accept credit cards.)
- If enrolling in more than one course, please enclose a separate registration form and a separate check.
- No refunds unless a class is filled or canceled.
- Separate fees are set for Residents and Non-Residents.
- Senior Citizens (65 years and older) are eligible for 10% discounts.
Make checks payable to: Town of Milford/MCSUP
Mail to: Milford Community School Use Program
c/o Milford High School, 31 West Fountain Street, Milford, MA 01757-4098