Kids Kamp is a fun-filled vacation week for students in Grades K-8. It is offered during both the February and April school vacation weeks.
We have a full staff of counselors who supervise a wide range of activities that include arts and crafts, sports, games, contests, movies and swimming. Swimming is not required.
Students are grouped according to grade level.
All participants should bring a lunch, beverage, a snack, swim suit and towel each day. No glass containers please.
The camp runs Monday through Friday – from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Parents: please do not drop off your child before 8:00 am and please be sure to pick up your child by 6:00 pm.
The program is limited to 80 students who are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
|For February vacation week
||For April vacation week
- Find a program and click on the registration forms icon. Print and fill out the forms, then send to our office along with your payment (sorry we do not accept credit cards).
- You may register by mail or in person.
- Our office is located inside Milford High School. For security reasons, the office is only accessible by appointment. You may visit our office without an appointment after school hours – from 2:30-4:00 pm.
- If you are dropping off your registration, you may leave it in the drop box located at the security kiosk in the front of Milford High School.
- If enrolling more than one child, please complete separate registration forms.
- No refunds unless a class is filled or canceled.
- Separate fees are set for Residents and Non-Residents
- If you have any questions, please call 508-478-1119
Make checks payable to: Town of Milford/MCSUP
Mail to: Milford Community School Use Program c/o Milford High School, 31 West Fountain Street, Milford, MA 01757-4098