The Milford Community School Use Program sponsors a variety of activities for kids of all ages during the spring months. Programs are open to both residents and non-residents.
Our spring programs change from year to year, but often include arts and crafts, winter sports and fitness activities and swimming.
Schedules and pricing vary with each program.
How to register
- You can register by mail or in person. Please enclose payment with your registration. (Sorry we do not accept credit cards.)
- If enrolling in more than one course, please enclose a separate registration form and a separate check.
- No refunds unless a class is filled or canceled.
- Separate fees are set for Residents and Non-Residents.
- Senior Citizens (65 years and older) are eligible for 10% discounts.
Make checks payable to: Town of Milford/MCSUP
Mail to: Milford Community School Use Program
c/o Milford High School, 31 West Fountain Street, Milford, MA 01757-4098
Kids Spring Activity
Programs at a glance
|Program Name||Age Group/Grade||Dates|
|April Vacation Skills and Drills Full Day Camp||Grade(s): 1-8||4/18/17 to 4/21/17|
|April Vacation Skills and Drills Half Day Camp||Grade(s): 1-8||4/17/17 to 4/21/17|
|April Vacation Kids Kamp||Grade(s): K through 8||4/17/17 to 4/21/17|
|Future Leaders (Grades 4 + 5)||Grade(s): 4 + 5||4/26/17 to 5/24/17|
|Flag Football (Grades 1 - 4)||Grade(s): 1-4||5/4/17 to 6/8/17|
|4 Day Junior Golf Academy for Ages 9 - 17||Age(s): 9 - 17||Choice of Weeks|
|Golf For Toddlers||Age(s): 1 - 4||5/1/17 to 5/15/17|
|Try Golf for Beginners (Ages 5 - 12)||Age(s): 5 - 12||Choice of Weeks|
|Lego Builders Club (Grades K - 2) [FULL]||Grade(s): Grades K - 2||3/20/17 to 4/24/17|
|Boys' Volleyball Clinic||Grade(s): 6-8||4/18/17|
|Girls' Volleyball Clinic||Grade(s): 6-8||4/17/17|
|Kidding Around Yoga Camp with Jenny (Grades: K - 4)||Grade(s): Kindergarten - 4||4/17/17 to 4/21/17|