The Milford Community School Use Program now offers both online and offline registration and payment.
This page is for offline registration and payment only. See below for instructions and forms.
If you prefer to register and pay online, please visit our Online Registration Page.
Paper registrations must be submitted by mail or in person. Payment must be made by check (payable to TOWN OF MILFORD – MCSUP). Separate registrations and checks are required for each program.
To register for a program, please follow these steps:
- Find the program that interests you
- Scroll down to find the right registration form for your program.
- Print out and complete the registration form.
- Mail your registration form along with your check payable to Town of Milford – MCSUP to Milford Community School Use Program, 31 West Fountain Street, Milford, MA 01757.
- If you prefer, you can drop off your registration at our office. We are located inside Milford High School. Our office hours are 8:30-3:30 Mon-Fri. For security reasons, you will need to leave your registration with the front desk in the high school lobby during school hours. You may come directly to our office from 2:30-3:30 pm.
- Some programs may require additional paperwork such as an updated physical, medical authorization and CORI applications (for coaching).
PLEASE NOTE: If you decide to register online in the future, your email address will already be in our online system. When we get a registration form in the office, we must add it to the online system since it provides tracking for all of our registrations, both online and offline. After you enter your email on the online site, you will receive this message: “Email address already has an account”. Please click on the line below this message which reads “Click here to retrieve or reset your password”. Then, follow the prompts to complete your online account registration.
NO REFUND POLICY
Due to the fact that Milford Community Use is self-sufficient and the number of participants determines whether a program will run, no refunds are available for any program unless it is canceled. No exceptions.
Find your program, then click on the registration form.