PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT currently allow for online registration or credit card payments.
Registrations must be submitted by mail or in person. Payment must be made by check (payable to TOWN OF MILFORD – MCSUP).
To register for a program, please follow these steps:
- Find the program that interests you
- Scroll down to find the right registration form for your program.
- Print out and complete the registration form.
- Mail your registration form along with your check payable to Town of Milford – MCSUP to Milford Community School Use Program, 31 West Fountain Street, Milford, MA 01757.
- If you prefer, you can drop off your registration at our office. We are located inside Milford High School. Our office hours are 8:30-3:30 Mon-Fri. For security reasons, you will need to leave your registration with the front desk in the high school lobby during school hours. You may come directly to our office from 2:30-3:30 pm.
- Some programs may require additional paperwork such as an updated physical, medical authorization and CORI applications (for coaching).
Find your program, then click on the registration form.