The Milford Community School Use Program the Milford Special Olympics activities throughout the year under the supervision of Jen Walsh.
Programs are open to both residents and non-residents.
Special Olympics activities are open to individuals from ages 8 and up.
Programs include Special Olympics basketball, track and field, flag football, cheerleading, softball, cycling, power lifting, bocce, soccer, swimming (including swim lessons), bowling, and wrestling as well as dances and other social activities.
Schedules vary with each program.
- Find a program and click on the registration forms icon. Print and fill out the forms, then send to Jen Walsh at the address below.
- You may register by mail, in person, or by email at email@example.com.
- Our office is located inside Milford High School. For security reasons, the office is only accessible by appointment. You may visit our office without an appointment after school hours – from 2:30-3:30 pm.
- If you are dropping off your registration, you may leave it with the security officer at the front door.
- If enrolling in more than one course, please enclose a separate registration form.
- If you have any questions, please call 508-478-1100 ext. 1121
Mail to: Jennifer Walsh, Milford Special Olympics c/o Milford High School, 31 West Fountain Street, Milford, MA 01757-4098